I'm Lissa Hilton, a Registered Aromatherapist and the founder of Silver Creek Aromatherapy. Over the course of two decades my relationship with aromatherapy grew from a personal interest, to a trusted method of caring for my family and a personal choice for the complementary treatment of my own chronic pain, then finally to a business reflecting my passion for helping others.
I truly enjoy sharing information about the power of holistic aromatherapy.
Contact me by phone at 616.594.0174 or click here to send a message.
In my business I have three key objectives:
- personal, professional, and knowledgeable service of the highest integrity
- education and support regarding the safe usage of essential oils
- unique and customized products hand-crafted with natural, plant-based ingredients
My formal credentials include:
- Registered Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Registration Council
- Professional Member and Michigan Director, National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- Associate of Applied Science, Complementary Alternative Medicine, American College of Healthcare Sciences
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, Western Michigan University